We specialise in design and development of bespoke Webflow websites that help social enterprises excel. We create websites that are not only simple, but also generate more engage while raising awareness for the causes we work for.
Our sites are designed and built completely bespoke to your needs.
Our website are powered by Webflow CMS, meaning it's super easy and flexible for you to use.
We work in a tried and tested process to ensure your project runs smoothly and is a success for all.
Our services include:
✶ static and CMS-based web development,
✶ responsive design (mobile friendly),
✶ SEO (search engine optimisation),
✶ UX (user experience design),
✶ UI (user interface design),
01. At the beginning we'll discuss the requirements - your goals and what your website has to do. Every project is different and we need to know as many details as possible to give you a quotation.
02. Once we know that, we'll provide you with an estimate and an approximate time of completion.
03. If you decide to go ahead we'll send you an invoice asking to make a down-payment of 40%. When it's made we'll be ready to work on your project.
04. We always start with research in order to find out as much as possible about your business and other, similar businesses. That will give us more idea how to create the right website that's perfect for you.
05. Meanwhile, we'll expect you to provide the content: copy, images, etc. If you need help with creating your content we can assist you with this, at an extra cost.
06. The next step is design. We'll create static visuals results of our work. You'll be able to collaborate and we will expect you to give feedback during this time.
07. If you're happy with the look and feel of the initial design we'll move forward to the development phase. You will still be able to view and review the work in progress on regular basis.
08. Once the website is developed we'll test it on various devices and browsers before final sign off and launching.
09. At the end of the process we'll provide you with short training on how to use Webflow's content management system so you can edit and add new content to your website.
Ready to start your project? Know what you need? Get started by writing us a brief using our easy to answer online form.get a quote